Fire at Benapole land port
Jessore – A fire broke out at a warehouse in Benapole land port in south-western Bangladeshi district of Jessore, officials said on Sunday.
The fire originated from warehouse 23 near Benapole port police station about 5:30am.
Firefighters have brought the flame under control.
The fire is learnt to have originated from an electric short circuit.
Benapole Port Director Nitai Chondro Sen said mostly cosmetics and chemical products were stored in the warehouse.
No casualty was reported from the fire while the loss could not be known immediately but he assumed.